All the advantages in a nutshell
Hotel guests enjoy free access to Schwarzl Lake, Austria’s largest leisure centre, including a wide range of sports activities. Thanks to its convenient location, yet surrounded by greenery, the Ramada Graz offers its guests the perfect starting point for team building with a feel-good factor.
Whether you are passing through or staying for a longer period of time – the ideal location and free coach parking make the Ramada Graz your ideal hotel partner. From the Hotel Ramada Graz you can explore both the capital Graz and the beautiful area of the South Styrian Wine Route.
- Perfect location with direct motorway access, approx. 8 minutes from Graz Airport.
- Free coach parking directly in front of the hotel
- Rich breakfast buffet in the modernised restaurant
- Experience the top events live at the hotel’s own bar with Sky
- Free WLAN in the entire hotel
- Individual catering – vital, light food with seasonal products from the region
- 6 combinable, day-flooded seminar rooms for team meetings, events or press conferences
- Directly on the Schwarzl leisure centre, to which hotel guests enjoy free access
- Cooperation with the Premstätten Sports Club
- Approx. 6 km from the start of the Mur cycle path
- 114 air-conditioned and soundproofed rooms, including 2 junior suites
- 47 rooms are equipped with TWIN beds
- Reception is available 24 hours a day
- Half or full board and various beverage packages on request
- We are happy to offer you a luggage service for a fee
- Free use of the fitness room with hotel sauna
- Free access to the Schwarzl leisure centre for hotel guests
- 1st Austrian Sculpture Park
Romanian National Team, Swedish National Team, Fenerbahce Istanbul, FC Liverpool, RSC Anderlecht, Dinamo Bucharest, AEK Larnaka, FC Zurich, OSC Lille, SKN St.Pölten, SK Sturm Graz, GAK, FK Austria Wien, SK Rapid Wien, FC Wacker Innsbruck, SCR Cashpoint Altach, LASK Linz, HC Tiroler Wasserkraft Innsbruck, Handball Bregenz, American Football National Teams
Discover our rooms